From Aberdeen to Truro and Glasgow to Guildford, Horizon has been providing platform hire across the UK before, during and now post-lockdown. Be it a scissor lift for a short term hire or a cherry picker for a lengthy 12-month contract, we have had the right solution for customers all over the United Kingdom.
Our customers appreciate the emphasis we place on quick, reliable hire and the consistent quality delivered across all orders with Horizon, whether supplied from our Super Depot, or via our network of carefully selected partners. In the last 12 months, our cross-hire network has provided the full Horizon experience to customers at over 1,500 postcodes all over the UK. From Haulotte’s in Harrow, SkyJacks in Skegness and even a Genie in Gillingham!
Platform Supply in the UK
We provide a unique customer experience by offering our customers multiple levels of service and support. This is regardless of location or machine source. Possessing our own fleet, as well as access to the highest quality network of partner suppliers, puts Horizon in a unique position to better serve our customers.
Adrian Bleasdale, our Chief Operating Officer said “We’re very proud of our service offer and our network of partners. We have strict standards and high expectations, and those values are shared by all of our partners. It’s by ensuring consistency across the board that we can guarantee the genuine Horizon experience is delivered on each and every order”
Horizon’s model for UK-wide coverage is based on a service proposition that offers the clients several advantages:
- One point of contact for all your access hire needs. One named person at Horizon who knows you and what you require, and has the skills and knowledge to help
- Outstanding levels of service, consistently delivered, whether your order is cross hired or not. We provide fast updates and man our phones 24/7 to support you when you need it most. We’ll keep you in the picture by providing solid delivery times and communicating throughout the order process
- Reliable service is our priority. We always have a broad range of high quality machines in good condition at our fingertips. So, only very select partners are engaged to deliver our national service. And only those that share our commitment to customer excellence. We do everything to make sure you receive what you need, when and where you need it
- We’re true MEWP experts who have our own fleet, and know powered access inside and out. We know the value of understanding your needs as a customer. Be it product guidance or engineering expertise, we can support you, we’re always standing by to help
- Exceptional value for money. To deliver cost savings, we work with our network to keep costs as low as possible. That and still delivering the top-notch service that our customers expect. Our clients are our focus and we always seek to add value wherever we can
National Hire Made Easy
We make it easy and hassle-free to hire access platforms. Use our Platform Finder tool to identify the right MEWP for your project, and then open an account with us in less than 2 minutes to place your order. It’s that simple.
Adrian continues, “We want to make powered access supply a pain-free process for our customers, and work very hard to deliver a consistent, high quality experience. Whether your order is provided from our own fleet, or from our partner network.”
So, if you have a powered access requirement and require platform hire in the UK, we can help. From short term hires delivered same day, long term placements and beyond, contact us with the details and we will move mountains to help you succeed.