By Rory Duggan, Sales Director
If you’re interested in distribution centre platform hire, the knowledgeable team of experts at Horizon Platforms can help. We have a fleet of narrow electric scissor lifts, the ideal access platform for warehouses and factories, as well as a choice of personnel lifts and boom lifts.
Key features of our warehouse industry MEWPs include:
• Slim widths – perfect for narrow aisles in warehouses
• Reach heights up to 22m
• Non-marking tyres for indoor use
• Quick and easy to use – ensuring stock pickers can fulfil orders quickly
Our top 10 platforms for warehousing and distribution services
Here are my top 10 recommendations of the most advanced warehouse distribution MEWPs:
1. Genie GS3232 10m Scissor Lift: This battery-operated scissor lift is a great choice for indoor maintenance and installation work on firm, level surfaces. It is perfect for maneuvering in tight spaces and for jobs that require greater lift capacity and maximum platform workspace.
2. JLG 10RS 10m Battery Scissor Lift: This model is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and features passive pothole protection, reducing the need for repair or replacement. It can traverse grades of up to 25° and its compact dimensions allow it to travel through doorways.
3. Holland Lift N165-12 16.5m Battery Scissor Lift: This scissor lift has a single deck and narrow isle, making it a flexible platform for indoor use. Reaching a working height of 18.5m, it is ideally suited for warehousing.
4. PB Lift 225-12E Battery Scissor Lift: This compact indoor scissor lift from PB Platforms has a working height of 22.5m and a generous extendable platform. It is easy to transport, can be driven at full height, and features a small turning radius and non-marking tyres, making it suitable for a broad range of indoor work.
5. Genie 4047 Scissor Lift: Increase productivity in high rise spaces with this compact and maneuverable scissor lift which can be driven at full height. Great for tight spaces and narrow aisles, it can easily pass through standard double doors, has an extension deck for maximum platform workspace and can tackle 25% gradients to get up slopes and loading ramps.
6. Genie GR15 4.5m Battery Personnel Lift: Designed for interior maintenance and inspection work by one person, the lightweight Genie GR15 aerial work platform is easy to manoeuvre, use and transport, fits in most passenger lifts and can be driven through doorways.
7. JLG E300AJP 9m Battery Boom Lift: This environmentally-friendly articulating boom lift provides the extra reach you need to work over and around obstacles on a job site and access those hard-to-reach places. It is a versatile performer and easy to maintain.
8. Niftylift HR17N 15m Bi-Fuel Boom Lift: can lift two people and their tools to a working height of 17m or a working outreach of 9.7m. The machine can be precisely positioned, making awkward-to-reach tasks easier and quicker. Non-marking tyres mean it can work both inside and out.
9. Niftylift HR21 4×4 19m Bi-Fuel Boom Lift: The 4×4 combines innovative weight and space-saving design with an excellent turning circle to deliver outstanding manoeuvrability. This self-propelled cherry picker will lift two people and their tools to a working height of 20.8m or a working outreach of 12.8m. Its powerful four-wheel-drive motors deliver superb traction, even on rough terrain.
10. JLG 4069: This versatile performer features an optional on-board diesel-powered generator to charge the batteries, enabling you to stay on the job for longer. Capable of indoor and off road use, it is a great choice when working on large sites and moving between buildings.
Talk to our experienced team of hire specialists today and ensure you get the right distribution service MEWP for your job.